‘GISELLE’ WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
‘‘The supplier’’ offers a 12-month warranty on all products unless stated otherwise. Some products will be provided with an extended warranty for your peace of mind.
WARRANTY AND RETURN – ELECTRONICS
Electronics products come with a 3-month warranty unless otherwise specified. Please refer to the product listing for the warranty period.
ALL Claims need to be sent to us via email email@example.com.
To prevent unnecessary claim delays, ‘‘the supplier’’ asks that the following is included in your ‘the customer’ initial claim email:
- Order Number
- Manual with missing parts indicated (If applicable, also include the manual with the part needed circled and inform the number of missing items).
- Images/Video clearly showing fault (if applicable) - Provide photos or videos to show product fault
- Images/Video clearly showing goods in the original packaging (if applicable)
- Note: All images and videos must be attached to emails at an appropriate size, ‘the supplier’ cannot make a clear assessment of image thumbnails.
- DO NOT DISPOSE of ANY items BEFORE contacting us. ‘The supplier’ may ask for items back to be inspected. ‘The supplier’ is unable to provide credit/refund in cases where goods have been disposed of before submitting a claim to ‘the supplier’.
- provide a brief explanation of the fault and what you ‘the customer’ would prefer in the way of compensation or replacement parts/product replacement.
FAULTY OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT PRODUCTS:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including pictures or video of the product received demonstrating the fault (If applicable, also include the manual with the part needed circled and inform the quantity). Also, provide a brief explanation of the fault and what you ‘the customer’ would prefer in the way of compensation or replacement parts/product.
- ‘The supplier’ will assess each situation on a case-by-case basis. ‘The supplier’ will advise on whether ‘the supplier’ will send replacement parts, offer a full or partial refund, or replace the product.
- Please do not return the product to ‘the supplier’ unless instructed to do so. If ‘the supplier’ needs the product returned, ‘the supplier’ will provide a return label. Any postage cost incurred by you ‘the customer' for return postage will not be refunded if a return label has been provided.
MISSING OR DAMAGED PARTS UNDER 12-MONTH WARRANTY:
- If a single part is missing or damaged, please specify using the instruction manual of what part you ‘the customer’ are missing or is damaged and the quantity needed. Where possible, mark the part in the manual and send us pictures of it.
- Once our supplier receives details of what is needed, they can issue for a part to be sent as soon as possible. ‘The supplier’ will send an email containing tracking information when it is available.
- Dispatch of spare parts from our suppliers' warehouse can take up to 2 working days.
- If no spare part is available, ‘the supplier’ will provide an alternative resolution in line with Australian Consumer Law
For any delivery delays please note that ‘the supplier’ always needs to lodge an enquiry with their courier partner for investigation which can take up to 2 working days. If there is no update in 2 working days ‘‘the supplier’’ will provide a resolution, inform of a replacement, or a refund. Please contact us at email@example.com to investigate this matter. NOTE: Due to ongoing COVID restrictions being placed in different states and natural disasters from time to time, delivery time frames can be affected and your patience in these cases is appreciated.
RETURNS AND REFUND PROCEDURE:
Refund will be paid back to you ‘the customer’ via the original way your product was paid for in checkout. Paid by PayPal- refund back to PayPal; paid by credit, refund back to credit. In all cases, ‘‘the supplier’’ will advise if a product needs to be returned
NOTE: ‘‘the supplier’’ cannot refund to a different PayPal account or Credit card.
RETURN TO SENDER (RTS):
Please ensure that your ‘the customer’ address details are clear and above all ACCURATE.
If there are any address discrepancies when placing your ‘the customer’ order and the product is returned to ‘the supplier’, additional costs will be incurred for returning to sender, and a re-delivery cost will be incurred for any products that are returned to ‘the supplier’.
CHANGE OF MIND:
- ‘‘the supplier’’ does not accept change of mind for health, safety, or health/safety, or baby-related products because ‘‘the supplier’’ has a legal duty of the Health and Safety of ‘the customers’ using their products and ‘‘the supplier’’ are forbidden sell products that have been opened/handled/used, etc.
- The change of mind option does not apply to bulk purchases by pallet or pick up.
- ‘‘the supplier’’ only accepts change of mind within 14 days after the item is delivered. You ‘the customer’ MUST notify us of the Change of mind within 14 days of delivery/receipt of your product. If not received within this time frame change of mind can be rejected.
- Please send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including pictures or video of the condition of the product received and an explanation on why you ‘the customer’ would like to return the product and if the item is eligible for return.
- For a change of mind - the product must be unopened and in its original packaging.
- Please do not return the product to us without our prior consultation, please email us at email@example.com for further instructions – credit will not be given in this case.
- If the return label provided to you ‘the customer’, ‘the supplier’ will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage, return postage, and restocking fee of 15%
- If the return label is NOT provided to you ‘the customer’, ‘the supplier’ will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- If you ‘the customer’ change your mind before the item is received and require your item to be returned to sender (Return to Sender), ‘the supplier’ will refund the total order amount MINUS initial postage and restocking fee of 15%
- All items that are returned due to ‘incorrect or incomplete delivery information’ will be treated as Change of Mind returns including items Returned to Sender due to being unclaimed
- In the event of a recall, 'the supplier’ will advise you ‘the customer’ immediately of the procedure.